How We Use Your Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from you, such as:
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth
- Next Doctor’s Appointment
We may use your Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries, comments and posts on different platforms such as social media or to send newsletters/push notifications/texts to you in order to inform you of our present and upcoming services.
- To send to you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to post or comment on the post of a friend through the App
- To personalize your experience on the App
As we deem appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence.
How We Use Your Data
By using, accessing and inputting information in the App you agree that any and all data that you have entered or may enter at a future time, into the App as well as any data you may enter into related features or Services of the App which are not present at the moment within the App but which may be introduced at any time in the future, you consent to the compilation, processing, analyzing as well as anonymous disclosure and sale of the aforementioned data to a third party.
The main objective of data collection is to assist and further migraine research as well as improve and quantify our Services. In lieu of these objectives, the above mentioned compilation, processing, analysis, and anonymous disclosure of data may be conducted with the purpose of:
- Developing anonymous aggregated reports
- improving RPM Healthcare’s algorithms
- quantifying how RPM Healthcare’s services are utilized and
- to consequently develop related new products, services and features which may be used to improve the App or may be sold to you or a third party.
All and any migraine and sleep related data you enter into the App shall be treated with absolute anonymity and any information that is sold to a third party in the form, including but not limited to aggregated statistical reports shall not include any personal information, including first name, last name, email, phone number, date of birth of a person who has downloaded, accessed and used Services in connection to the App (“User”).
Disclosing Data To A Third Party
Your data may be disclosed to a third party in the following instances:
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event relating to all or a portion of our business or assets,your personal information and data may be part of the transferred assets.
- We may also disclose your data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation,
- protect and defend our rights or property,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public.
If you are under thirteen, please do not submit any Personal Data and Information through the App or our website without consent from a parent or guardian. Parents who are using the App and our website for their children who are under 13 will be responsible for any data and Personal Information they enter into the App
Migraine Monitor is, under no circumstances, meant to make a diagnosis or provide treatment for migraines or any other related health condition. For a proper diagnosis of your medical condition and the treatment that may stem from such a diagnosis, we suggest you consult a doctor or related health care professional.
Posted on Jan 15, 2016 by RPM Healthcare’s Migraine Monitor.
The contents of this app (Migraine Monitor), such as text, graphics/infographics, images, and other material contained on the app (“Content”) are for informational purposes only and do not, under any circumstances, constitute medical advice nor diagnosis; the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The purpose of the app is to promote understanding and knowledge of various topics related to migraines and other diseases and to connect you to your provider or our headache navigator.
Please do not submit questions seeking medical advice or diagnosis to the email address provided on this app, as we would not be in position to provide you with medical advice or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on any website.
Contact us at:
Visit our website: